Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sad day

Haiz, just took my nano quiz... fail. Its quite demoralizing, especially since I really did put in a lot of effort in this quiz. In all my 4 years, I think I haven't put in this much effort to study for a quiz already. Been staying up late for a week at beauty world to study, memorizing as much as I can, but still.... haiz. How come like that ah?!?! Its not like I never study, or I didn't put in effort to read my note throughly. I really tried my best to understand the concepts and get the correct equations in my head, but how come the ending is always something that does not tally. In engineering terms we could say, amount of effort is not proportional to the grades or grades do not increase with amount of effort. In computing terms, it should be effort/=grades. Haiz, I also don't know what I am writing le. Just a bit sadden and down because of this. Although I was like acting like nothing happened, and was looking cheerful, but I was really really sad about my results. I know that I have a record of not doing well in MCQ papers, but I just don't understand why I can't choose the correct answers.... Haiz still searching for the answers...

Well, there actually some really funny photos taken last night during our study session at beauty world... will upload when I'm feeling a little better...

No comments: