Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Steamboat

On Sunday, which is the last day of our term break, my project group once again decided that we'll have a streamboat for dinner, after our meeting. We decided that we will hold the celebration at Shih Huan's parents' warehouse at IMM.

I actually found the warehouse pretty cosy. Surrounded by organic food imported from Taiwan. Yup we went to Giant to buy our stuff 1st, grabbed alot of stuff, it was as if it was free... In the end, our bill came up to $144.... hahaha

Of course everything went very well... other than the soup (because cy didn't put enough of the chicken cubes into the soup, so it was pretty bland)... But the biggest problem was, we had too much food... after finishing about 1/2 of what we had bought, we were already full. So we did the smartest thing, we started playing 恐怖数字. Basically, one person will think of a number between 1-99, and the rest will take turns to guess a number. As the game progresses, the range of numbers will get smaller and smaller and whoever strikes the mystery number will have to forfeit. And our forfeit of the night was ----- a bowl of food (filled to the brim).

We had great fun playing the game, although everyone was already super full, we still had to gorge ourselves to finish the forfeit. I lost like 3 times, so I had to eat 3 bowls of food. The biggest loser was probably Beng and Bi Wei.

After we managed to finish like 85% of the food, we packed up and went over to cy's place for ---- yes you've got it, mahjong!... Another thing that I've been doing a bit too much lately. But I must really thank my lucky stars, because I've been pretty lucky with mahjong lately. That night I was like the sole winner, I took back $21... So I just hope my luck won't run out so soon... hahaha...

Oh yah before I forget, just now when I was driving home, I saw Mars!!!! Yup, i remember I did see in the news that this week would be a good week to view Mars. But it was really unexpected, because I saw it while I was driving. It was super obvious, and super big, bigger than the size of the moon. It was like red in colour, and you can only see 1/2 of the planet, but it was sooooo cool. Wanted to take a photo, but I was driving. So I thought that I'll park at the top level of the carpark so that I can snap a picture of it, but it was covered by some blocks infront. Sadz, nevermind, hopefully I'll still be able to catch another glimpse of it tomorrow of something, I'll prepare my camara, hahaha.

okie its pretty late now, think I better sleep, still have to wake up early for school tomorrow, sianz. Will blog when I'm free, nitez!

No comments: