Saturday, October 20, 2007

Plus one to your age

Been a few days since I last blogged, anyway I'll try to keep this short, just a little update of my super boring life. Well last week I had my nano quiz which I busted, this week I had a fluids quiz, which I think I did not do well also. Didn't really know what I was writing. Even with Joseph in front of me didn't help much, couldn't see clearly what he was writing on his script, haiz.

Well thats that, enough of the sad stuff. On to more happy stuff, last night went for our 101th drinking session at pool junction. It was Yvonne's birthday, so a few of cy's cousin's gathered there for a drinks session and celebration. And I had quite a bit to drink, we opened like 3 bottles of black label, 4 pints of Hoogarden, 3 flaming Lamborghini and 3 graveyards. It was perpetually crazy throughout the night. By the end of it, Joseph was down, think Yvonne was down as well. I was more or less down. Beng was also pretty down. The rest were probably on a high. Luckily there was Sean to bring me home. After I came home I just KO on my bed, without bathing. So I was like reeking with alcohol smell when I woke up in the morning. Got a bit of niaming from my mum, yup she probably could guess how much I drank.

Okok, I know I've said this hundreds of times. But I really gotta get my act together to study le. And again I say that this will be the last outing before exams (actually 2nd last, will be going with Jo, Yvonne and cy to movie tomorrow, haha)

No comments: