Thursday, September 27, 2007

Look what I've found...

Hahaha... was on my way to the carpark yesterday to get my car (duh!)... well, found some interesting stuff on my way up the stairs...





Condoms at stairway


Yup, condoms.... hahaha... obviously some people had been naughty the night before.





Pomolo lanterns made by cy's mum

The night before was the mooncake festival, and I was feeling a little bad for not being at home... was planning to be at my grandma's for dinner, but of course since I'm writing this, I didn't make it for dinner. In fact I went to JB in the afternoon with cy, Tammy and Sean. Then in the evening we went to cy's place for mahjong... hmmm actually did I already post something about this already?!?!... Nevermind, can always write again... well anyway, yup so the mj session dragged all the way till 1am (Jo and Yvonne joined us at about 9+), so we more or less got through the mooncake festival at cy's place.

Okie back to yesterday, other than the condoms, well I went ikea to study, great place, got free refills for coffee and tea too... hahaha (cheapo)... and met up with imran after that. He asked me to break fast with him. So once the time arrived, the 1st thing he bought was a ------- hotdog. After that we went over to some restaurant (according to him), that was really just a normal malay coffee shop... yup quite a lot of food....





Some food that we ordered


And after we were full... we went over to Jln Kayu for dessert at Mad Jacks... hahaha... I had the banana crumble with ice cream aka wild boy. I don't know why but restaurants now-a-days seem to like to give very provocative names to their menus like wild boy, blowjob, Dr Juice, quickie etc... Not that I mind, I mean where can you can a blowjob for only $8.50... hahaha





Some interesting photos taken at Mad Jacks



Oh yah, about cy's birthday 'bash', just got the photos from Colleen, will be posting on that a little later (after I sort out everything). Bottom line, it was a great night! hahaha

No comments: