Saturday, September 15, 2007

A new beginning....

Okie, this isn't the first time I'm blogging, I used to have a blog but I didn't use it for some time and the whole seem to have disappeared. Well, its been a few years since that happened, so forget it. Anyway, I only thought of starting this to document what I'm doing and maybe some memories that I have of this miserable life that I have (haha, okie its not all that bad).

I've always been resistant to this blogging thingy because I know I won't have the patience to upkeep the postings, so I'll just see how far this will take me. But this is a good form for me to express myself, and at the same time train up on my pathetic english. I've never been good with words and alphabets, its all so foreign to me, so I do hope that this blog-phasis will help transform my command of the language. I know I won't be blogging everyday other day, so hopefully blogspot won't close down my blog again.

Well maybe a little update on my pathetic life. School sux as usual, haven't been able to understand most of my lectures. Been really trying very hard to pay attention but it just doesn't seem to be working, nothing seems to the going into my head. Sometimes I really wonder if its just me or does it happen to everyone in the lecture theater. Had 2 presentations this week, one for my final year project and another for my 4007 module. Both of them went ok, with minimum efforts put in of course. My group has been telling ourselves that we gotta put in more effort this semester, but of course so far its been 'say only, no action', wahahaha. But I promise I'll buck up.

Been a little addicted to Bleach lately, so far I've watched till 100 something episode. Yup, I know its still a little off many others, but considering I started watching it only recently, I think I've been watching too much of it already, hahaha. But heard from my friends that the next part of it are fillers, yup a turn off there, hopefully it'll revert back to the manga version.

No comments: