Monday, September 24, 2007

Lucky me

Haha, been pretty lucky with mahjong lately. Won a little a Tammy's place previously and just came back from Sean's place, won a little bit more today. Yup, but his sis was a little grouchy today, so had to stop playing at the west wind. But enjoy myself tonight.

Yup but was a little guilty tonight, Tammy and cy came all the way from the west and we only played for a while then they had to take a cab back. Somemore both of them lost, so was feeling a little guilty. Must think of more stuff they can do in the east so that they would consider coming back here again. Actually there are quite a few things to do here, theres prawning, kopi, supper, movie, lan shops, beach etc.... yup there is entertainment here, but I don't know what they would want to do, so it was a bit difficult to suggest something...

Haiz, another feeling guilt came from my lack of studying. Been trying to keep my mind clear of evil thoughts, but it just seem that I can't get my act together and just sit down to study. Really lagging quite a bit, and it would be pretty bad for me if this continues. Oh god, please help me settle down quick and start my study regime. There are like so many things I do not know and I'm still like taking things lightly. I did try to start studying today, but everything seem to be going very slowly. I can stare at the same page on my notes for like hours and still only absorb minimum knowledge. Hopefully I will be able to catch up during this 1 week break, really don't want to end up having to ta bao anything this sem. Think maybe I need some planning for myself, well for a start (which is a pretty late start, haha), I've decided that tomorrow is FYP day. So I'll be concentrating on my FYP tomorrow, and if I'm lucky to be able to finish a lot tomorrow, I'll squeeze in some studying as well... Well ideally it should happen that way.

Also tomorrow my dad says that he'll take the car for servicing, actually I really want to follow him to the service centre, but it is pretty far away (at jurong). And the thought of it just puts me off.... and if I go there with him, my day is literally over.... haiz don't know how lah, hopefully can work out something.

No comments: