Monday, July 27, 2009

Relax.... Enjoy

There is always this thing about chalets. They tend to be super tiring, excessively sleepless, and full of unhealthy food... not to mention the extra smoke from those box of 20s. But this time, it was much more relax. And I'm not complaining, haha. I slept through the chalet, I think I fell asleep at 2, all the way till the next morning. Of course the guys were super noisy (that includes my gal), playing mahjong through the night till about 6. Man, I think I'm getting old, cannot take late nights already. And did I mention about the start of my gym sessions. I started gymming last week, concentrating on my biceps. After working out, my hands were super numb, and I could not straighten out my arms for the next 3 days. So last wek I thought that I will go easy on my arms, and focus on my abs, to train those packs out. OMG, now I've been having the stomach feeling for the last 3 days, fuck lah, too long never gym already. Do a little bit, whole body ache. Haha. I guess age is catching up, and it is catching up real fast....

No comments: