Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Eclipse 2009

There is an eclipse going on now in various parts of the world. Was chatting with my supplier in Wuhan, she was telling me that the sky is slowly getting dark now, and total eclipse will be around 9.53. Wow, its like super cool lor.... So right now the sun is looking like a sickle, haha. Wish I was there to witness this, hmmmm.

There are also rumours that this is going to be the end of the world, together with the eclipse will come tsunamis and earthquakes... Well from the looks of things, I'm still going to be around tomorrow, hahaha. I've been telling my baby to bring her float to office and oxygen tank, hahaha. Well she's working on an island, so high risk ma... And I think she's going to kill me for it. lol.

Well back to the eclipse, its said to be the longest eclipse in the 21st century. Okie I shan't go into details of the whole foray, for more information please google online, well for your ease of reference, I've included the wiki link for this eclipse here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse_of_July_22,_2009

No comments: