Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy Saturday, Sad Sunday

It was a pretty happy Saturday for me. On Friday night I went to meet an internet friend. We've been chatting online for sometime and thought that we should meet up sometime. So last friday we met to go clubbing. It was pretty cool though we didn't talk too much. I don't really talk well in front of people I'm not familar with, but it was still ok, I guess the loud music in the club and the alcohol really did help to break the ice, haha. Well we had great fun that night. I just hope that he wasn't disappointed when he saw me in real life. I mean on cam and in real life is pretty different. And luckily I didn't have training this Saturday, so the late night wasn't a big problem.


After I woke up on Saturday, I on my lappie and it gave me really good news. I got a new order from my customer. A 7k order!!! Wahaha.... Finally some results of my customer visits. Although my overall result is still way behind my other colleagues, but some of it is coming back, it does give me some motivation to work harder to hit that darn target of mine. Haiz, another 35k more to go, only less than 2 weeks. Sianz....


Then when I say sad Sunday, I mean its because its Sunday.... Which means there is work tomorrow, damn it. There goes another weekend. Will have to be in JB tomorrow for customer visit.

No comments: