Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sales talk

STOP.... and I mean STOP telling me that I'm giving sales talk to you. Because if I can give good sales talk, my sales would be much better than what it is now. If there is one thing that I cannot stand in office is when my boss keep telling me that I'm giving them sales talk. Its like telling them that I am trying to smoke my way through everything. Here I am explaining myself, and there you keep insinuating that I'm bluffing my way through. Its not like I want to tell you the same thing next week, but it really is the case. Fuck man, irritating. And another question I totally hate is what are you going to do to bring up your sales. I mean what can I do, there are only a few ways what, of course I can only keep telling you the same thing. I can only keep visiting my customers, asking if there are anything else I can provide. If they don't give me the PO there is nothing I can do right. This door closed, I look for another door, from other buyers. Of course I also look for new customers as well. But that about all I can do right. Sianz.

No comments: