Sunday, August 30, 2009

Contract

My contract officially ends on Monday, and till now I still have yet to see a new contract. I've actually told Agnes about it, and she was saying that she had already told Felicia about it, and how come I still do not know about it. Come on lah, where got people only give me contract on last day, definately have to give me time to look through the contract and decide whether to sign a not ma. Though we are connected by family relations, but I still need to look at the terms and conditions right.


Last night I was at Lunar with some of my colleagues to celebrate Mad's birthday, as usual we had a blast, and a very drunk night. Haha. Before that I was at Jeremy and Jemi's wedding. It was the first time I went for an outdoor wedding (actually I have been to one at Alkaff [donno how to spell] Mansion, but that was really eons ago). Nice concept, and beautiful deco. But I think there are areas that can be improved a lot. Such as the lighting, some bugs plan (to rid of the bugs), more tables (its the first time I attend to a wedding eating my food at a corner), better wine. But I must admit that for a buffet, the quality of the food was really quite good. The wedding was held at Hort park, it was also the first time I was at Hort park. Nice place, a bit hot at night. Overall I still think that the concept is very nice, but it may not go down well with the older crowd. I mean this is also the first time I went for a wedding that ends before 10. In fact it probably ended as early as a quater after 9. And the whole thing is def very different from the conventional weddings. My bro is going to do this outdoor thingy for his wedding as well. I don't know how he wants to do it, just hope he does a good job. Actually I think he should try to combine the 2. It'll probably be much better. Also he doesn't want to invite too many people, wants to keep it a small affair. But seriously, I just hope he gives the older crowd like my Ah Ma some face. He said that he doesn't want to invite those that are not very close and all that, but there are some people that you may not know, but you just have to invite because they are your grandma's some relative. Aiya, I just hope he gives more thought into this. I don't want this to cause people to talk behind our family's back.

No comments: