Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Graduate

Some of you might know already that I've been working for DY's friend for the past week. Well its like this, this company is moving their office, so they need some people to help them with the move. And ta-dah, that help comes in the form of ME. Hahaha. Up to today, most of the stuff have been organised already, so there wasn't much to do, so I had some time to myself in office. As I was sitting in the store, I was looking up at the boxes of parts that I had laid earlier. Stacks and stacks of them, all neatly displayed on the racks, and suddenly this thought came to my mind. Here I am, a recent graduate, from a University that does have a little name to it. And on top of that, my degree does comes with an honors. And what am I doing now. Erm, stacking parts, organising a storeroom, setting up a pantry, replacing the mineral water for the office, clearing rubbish and collecting the mail from the letter box?!? Haiz, sometimes I really do not know what to do with my life.

Well anyway, I do have job offers now. And it came from my youngest uncle. His company is hiring someone to take on a new project of this company, so he is offering this position to me. I have to admit that his preposition is quite attractive (although I do not know how much is he offering), but I'm still considering the offer, mainly because I have this thing against working for relatives. Its these relationship reasons that will make the job complicated; and I do not want to take the chance of falling into an awkward situation. On the other hand, there is DSTA. My interview went pretty well (at least I think I did pretty well). So its up to them to decide, will be waiting for their reply, which I am expecting to be out by this week (or maybe early next week). Well I'm considering the offers really seriously, will have to come up with an answer as soon as possible, so hopefully I make the right choice.

No comments: