Sunday, January 20, 2008

Free, free, free....

This semester is too relaxed. So much so that everyday I wake up having to decide if I want to go school. I do not have the urge to be in school to listen to the lectures and go for lessons. Well mainly because I'm only taking 3 modules this semester, so my timetable is like literally a 1 day week (I only have 1 lecture a day on wed, thur and fri, tues is officially off)... So you see I only have monday to be in school. I can't help but feel that I'm damn slack. Haven't been doing a lot of FYP lately either, did type a few pages the other day, but its not enough, my pace is getting a little too slow. Gotta buck up SL.

Well CNY is coming, my bro is coming back next week... so many things are gonna happen in the next 2 weeks. Dennis is getting married soon. Will be attending his ROM next month, here's wishing them a blessed marriage.

Also a bit sadz, my Wii cannot modify. It seems that my model is too new, so there are still some problem with the current chips, that make modification a little unstable. I went to Sim Lim the other day, and of course, the vendors there just anyhow quote prices (thinking that I'm a new born). The highest quote I got for modification that day was a whopping $290 for modification. The other more managable one is $160 (which I still think is quite a lot). But really if the 160 offer can settle the modification, I might just pay for it. Anyway an original game cost about $80, so its only the price of 2 games, and after that I can buy a lot of other games to play. So in the long run, I still more or less 'wins'. But of course that price is still out of my budget lah, I was thinking of under $100. Haiz, hope to settle this soon.

No comments: