Sunday, January 27, 2008

Back again

Yup, my dearest and favorite brother (okie, I'm kidding its just that he's my only brother) has come back from the US. He's supposed to reach at around 6.30am this morning, so my dad told me to check the flight at around 6. So when he woke me up this morning and I went online to check (now that T3 is open, we gotta check online for certain flights, which terminal the flight he'll be landing at), and to my horror his plane had already landed 45 mins ago. So I quickly woke my mum up and we hurriedly rush downstairs to meet my dad, who will be driving us there.

Although I didn't get to stay in T3 for long, but the glimpse of it left quite a good impression. It really does look pretty good, I really have to go there one day to 'explore' the terminal. Right now the place is still a little confusing, not knowing where to go and where is everything, but I think after a few times there, all these will be sorted out easily. Well anyway, my brother was already at the airport, luckily Huiling arrived a little earlier than us, so she was accompanying him. Oh yah, when we reached the arrival/pick up section my dad was told by some SIA staff that we cannot wait there (imagine that, we cannot wait for 5 mins at a pick up counter), which I thought was quite crappy. It totally defeats the purpose of having a pick up counter. I mean if I was there, I'll probably have tried to get a reason out from the bugger. I mean a pick up counter is meant for people like us to pick up our loved ones and then leave right, but sometimes when they are sitting in the terminal, it may take a few mins to walk out. So it only makes sense to allow for short waitings right, its not like we are going to park there for a day or something, crap. Anyway after that we went for breakfast at Changi V, simple breakfast... but now I'm too full to continue sleeping (damn, was thinking that I could catch a nap). Now he's unpacking his stuff, Huiling's helping him so I guess lets just leave him at that....

No comments: