Tuesday, March 9, 2010

International Costumes

Everyone is so excited about going to the shop to look for costumes later. Company having an international night... but I'm not all that exited... Maybe its the weather lately. Not feeling very well this afternoon.
Actually wrote the previous paragraph before I left, just came back from the shop. It was surprisingly not very expensive, but I don't find it very interesting. There arn't many choices for guys, so I thought that I will do the most cost effective thing... to borrow from da bitch.. hahaha. Save me $$. Leaving for Macau tomorrow morning and I'm not feeling well now, shit man. Hope to feel better later... going back early to rest (but still have to meet Dodo as well as the 'other partners' and not forgetting that I have to go fetch cy and gang to my plc tonight). bzbzbz

No comments: