Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Moody Tuesday

In a meeting now, of course I just kanna screwed again. Haiz, sometimes I really don't know what to do. My sales manager just told me that I seem to be out of sorts and very different from when I just entered. But seriously, I think I am handling a lot more now as compared to when I just entered. Of course, no doubt I am able to better handle all my work when I just entered. But that is also because I had lesser to do and my job scope was clearer. Now I am just a bao-ga-liao sales engineer.
Hmmm, sent out quite a few resumes already. So far, only had 1 reply for a phone interview. But I cannot make it for the phone interview because I am overseas. Haiz, they had told me that they will get back to me after they reschedule the interview but till now no news.
Oh well, Tuesdays are always moody days.

No comments: