Sunday, May 2, 2010

Oopss... I have a blog

Haha... Yes, I literally forgot that I have a blog... haven't been updating on my life for quite a while. So much has happened in the past few months. Well, my birthday is coming up very soon =), we have already started with the celebrations. First up was with my colleagues at Shanghai Dolly last Friday. Had another one at Play on Friday (it wasn't really meant to be my Birthday celebration, but I will still count it in anyway, haha), then last night was with my Uni guys at Dragonfly, today was with my family at Orchid Live Seafood restaurant. Then I'll be going to have dinner with do-do tomorrow (she's planning, finally), and another 2 more celebrations upcoming after that. OMG, so busy. Think I've been drinking a bit too much. The amount of alcohol I have in my body is now probably more than my blood. So my birthday resolution is to cut down on my alcohol, to cut down on my partying ways, and to get more exercise and become fitter. Not to mention my desire to find a higher paying job and one that I will enjoy more.

Oh yes, both the IRs have opened. MBS just did last week to much fanfare, I've not been there though. Also I went for a holiday to Macau in Mar. My love life is still as complicated as ever, in fact I think its getting more and more complicated by the day. Hope that I will be able to get my life sorted out soon. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

No comments: