Sunday, August 22, 2010

2 weeks more to..... FREEDOM!!!!

Lol... Yup, those who are close to me know that I have already tendered my resignation and is currently serving my notice period. And the best part is........ drum roll...... I have not found a new job yet!!... Hahaha.... Oh well, I decided to take this step because I really find that I cannot focus to find something new to do. Something that I really want to do, if I continue to stay on. Everyday in office is a battle, after work you are so tired that you do not want to do anything but laze on the couch. I know that this is a big risk, but I am willing to try.

Very luckily, I did get an interview. And basically I screwed it up. I really didn't think that I did well enough to convince them to hire me. So it was a pleasant surprise that they called me up for a 2nd interview. Just finished the 2nd interview last week, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I really hope that I did well enough to get in. Pls hire me!

But still I think I will still continue to send out resumes. Because everything is still not confirmed yet. So if I really don't make it, at least I know I have my resumes floating in some HR's desk, and hopefully I can get more interviews. Good luck to me!

Been sick for the past few days, having an infected throat. Already finishing my antibiotics but I'm still not well yet. At the beginning the pain was excruciating, everytime I swallow my saliva I feel pain on my throat and the pain transmits up to cause a sharp pain in my head. Haiz, think I will go back to see the doctor again tomorrow. I hope that it is nothing serious. I don't know why, as I age, I do get worried when I have prolonged sickness. I will start to think of what it could be. Could it be throat cancer, or swine flue, or bird flu or some unknown illness that the world has not seen. The many what-ifs start to come into my mind. I hope that I am just imagining things. Pls get well soon =(

No comments: